The purpose of the graduate role is to assist with improving Barloworld Equipment’s position or profile by helping to solve problems, manage and change and improve efficiency. This is done by conducting market research, business intelligence and stakeholder management to an extended range of stakeholders. The Graduate role includes researching the broad development of that business and assistant with identifying the opportunities and risks within it.
- Meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Approaching problems in a systematic way
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients / customers and others
- Working collaboratively with other team members (clients / customers) from different disciplines and backgrounds to meet deliverables
- Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change
- Efficient and accurate data analysis
- High quality presentations and deliveries
- Input into the understanding of business trends and enable relevant business decisions
- Accurate and reliable reports
- Tools and templates design and setup
- Effective project coordination and support
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication
- Analysis and reasoning
- Verbal and written communication (including listening)
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Time management and problem solving
- Personal Development (growth orientation)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Please ensure you upload one updated PDF or Word version of your CV. The file size cannot exceed 250MB.
- The first link is an email address. Copy it or click on the link to send an email with your CV attached. Your application will not upload if your CV is or has any scanned documents attached. Once you have sent an email with your CV, you will receive a link via email to complete a questionnaire.
- To apply using the second link, you need to sign in as an “employee” on the website in the top right corner. You will then be prompted to add your Barloworld Equipment email address and password. Once those details are added, you will receive a link via email that you need to click in order to view all the internal vacancies.